Punch Your Lights Out
- Apple slices (optional)
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons spiced black tea
- 12 ounces sweet vermouth
- 1 750 mL chilled bottle Eleven20 Reposado Tequila
- 12 ounces chilled apple cider
- 8 ounces lemon juice
- 4 ounces of chilled demerara syrup
- 16 dashes Angostura bitters
- 24 ounces chilled club soda
- Garnish: Rosemary
- Garnish: Star Anise
Prepare this cocktail a day prior to your event or special occasion. Chose a 1-pint or 1-quart glass or plastic pitcher.
Fill with water and add apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Freeze overnight or until solid.
Combine the tea and vermouth in another container, letting it sit for about for 90 minutes, then strain, and put in the refrigerator.
Pour in a punch bowl the tea-infused vermouth, Eleven20 Tequila, apple cider, lemon juice, demerara syrup, bitters, and stir. Top off with club soda.
Serve in desired glass, add desired garnishes.
Share this Recipe